Each of the guestrooms is a private enclave, luxuriously equipped and built for relaxation. Our rooms are expansive and well-appointed with king-size beds. Three of our rooms feature private balconies and views over the river and personal spa baths.
Our fourth guest room is fully wheelchair accessible and designed to provide comfort with easy access to facilities including the shower.
All guest rooms contain:
- Comfortable king bed (or configured as two single beds)
- Private Balcony
- Roomy built-in wardrobes
- Bar fridge
- Complimentary spring water
- Pod style Espresso Machine
- Plush bath robes and slippers
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- HD LCD TV with Netflix access
- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi throughout the entire B&B including bedrooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Private balcony with river views or shared balcony with bush view (our bush backdrop has regular kangaroo visits)
Myself, my friend and her disabled son had the absolute pleasure of staying at Ana Mandara whilst en-route from the Gold Coast to Sydney. Our biggest regret is that it was only for one night! My friends' son said this was the best equipped place he had ever stayed in with every one of his needs considered and catered for.
Janelle and Leo are superb hosts, extremely friendly and accommodating from the time of booking onwards. This place is wonderful, rooms great, breakfast lovely, setting superb and the owners are a delight.
I’m currently planning the next Australia trip for me and my husband and a stay at Ana Mandara will definitely be in there- and for more than the one night next time!